The legacy brick program offers a unique opportunity to become a part of Tinker Field's history.
Create a lasting memory by honoring family or friends, memorializing a special date, or sharing a meaningful message with a personalized engraved brick.
Bricks will be available for purchase until May 31, 2018
Place Order By Check
To place an order for a brick by check, you will need to fill out and mail both paper application and check.
Please make checks payable to Strengthen Orlando, Inc. and mail to:
City of Orlando, Office of Communications and Neighborhood Relations
P.O. Box 4990
Orlando, FL 32802-4990
Download Tinker Field History Plaza Brick Form (PDF)
Please contact the Office of Communications and Neighborhood Relations.
- Limited supply available.
- A specific time frame for actual installation of the bricks cannot be determined, therefore we cannot guarantee the installation date.
- All donations are tax deductible through Strengthen Orlando, Inc. as provided by law and will benefit the Tinker Field History Plaza construction and maintenance.
- The city will refuse any content which contains demeaning material to any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status, or which violates any city, state or federal law or promotes violence.
- There is no need to include leading or trailing spaces in your message. Each line will be centered automatically and all letters will be capitalized.
- Once your brick order has been placed there will be NO cancellations or refunds.
About Tinker Field History Plaza
The Tinker Field History Plaza at Camping World Stadium reflects the community's vision to create a space for people to gather, learn, reflect and honor baseball legends who played in Orlando as well as local and national heroes of the civil rights movement who integrated professional sports in our city.
The Plaza incorporates several elements including a historic timeline and plaques, Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. and Clark Griffith monuments, refurbished original stadium seats and gateway entrance, a replica covered pavilion, vintage - style lighting and a State of Florida Historical Marker.
City of Orlando
ABOUT US |